When it comes to things that can go wrong in your home, it seems like there is nothing more common and disruptive than plumbing issues. From clogged drains that inhibit your access to a free-flowing water supply to a malfunctioning water heater that leaves you with icy cold showers, plumbing catastrophes always disrupt our daily routines. If you are experiencing plumbing issues in your Spokane, WA home, call A River City Plumbing and find out how our services may be beneficial to you!
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from satisfied customers like you.
Common Plumbing Issues
Plumbing issues in the home are very common. While some can be fixed with a repair, such as a clogged toilet, other problems require replacement. Some of the common plumbing issues our specialists see and treat include:
- Leaky Faucets: Leaky faucets don’t only cause the aggravation of the sound of relentless dripping preventing you from falling asleep, but they can also produce hefty water bills. We can help by checking for loose components and tightening them.
- Slow Drains: If your sinks, tubs, or showers are experiencing slow draining, this could be due to clogged pipes or a damaged main water line. Whatever the culprit may be, our experts can help.
- Clogged or Running Toilet: Whether you have a toilet that won’t flush or one that is running over, we are here to assist.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure is typically the result of a bigger issue. A damaged water line, clogged pipe, or a faulty showerhead could all be possible culprits of experiencing low water pressure.
- Faulty Water Heater: A damaged water heater can put your ability to enjoy a relaxing, warm shower in jeopardy. Sometimes issues can arise due to old age due to loose components.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Your home’s drains play an essential role in disposing of used water back into your plumbing system. So when they become clogged, it’s time for professional drain cleaning services. Some of the most common culprits behind clogged drains include:
- Hair: Washing your hair or shaving in the shower can result in large clumps of hair being lodged in your drains.
- Hard Water: Hard water is water that contains a high concentration of minerals in it and can wreak havoc on our plumbing systems.
- Food Waste: Misuse of the kitchen sink’s garbage disposal can result in stubborn drain clogs. Large chunks of food can clog drains and make it hard to function in the kitchen.
- Foreign Objects: If young children live in your home, you’re probably no stranger to finding objects such as toys and dolls sitting in the toilet. When these objects get lodged in our drains, they can wreak havoc on the plumbing system.
While you may not always need a major drain cleaning or hydro jetting service, having a reliable Spokane, WA plumbing company to help is always a good idea. At A River City Plumbing, we specialize in effective drain cleaning, and can restore the flow of water in no time!
Want to save on your next service or invest in a new water heater for your home? Be sure to visit our coupons page for our latest specials.
Signs Your Water Heater Should Be Replaced
Your home’s water heater is an essential fixture in your home that often goes unnoticed. However, when these units begin to malfunction, it’s hard to downplay just how important they are.
Signs it’s time to replace your water heater include:
- Lack of hot water
- Leaking water tank
- Cloudy water
- Unit emitting odd sounds
- Cracks in unit
When it comes to quality, there is no better option in the greater Spokane area than A River City Plumbing. We put our clients’ needs on a pedestal and go above and beyond to provide the best, long-lasting solutions. Whether you’re in need of professional drain cleaning, water heater replacement, or any other plumbing service, we can help. We are also available for 24-hour emergency services!