If you’re a homeowner, you’ve most likely had to deal with the inconvenience of a plumbing emergency at some point or another. Many people think they have to deal with their plumbing problems on their own using DIY methods or store-bought solutions. However, this does not have to be a case when you have a professional plumbing contractor on your side like A River City Plumbing. Serving the Dalton Gardens, ID area for over 30 years, we offer personalized solutions, honest pricing, and dependable service.
Choose us for all of your plumbing needs! Contact us for long-lasting solutions and prompt service in the Dalton Gardens area.
What Is a Plumbing Emergency?
Plumbing emergencies, like most emergencies, occur when you least expect them. However, when you’re in the midst of one, it can be difficult to gauge whether or not you need immediate attention. Some of the most common plumbing emergency calls we receive include:
- Gas Leak: Perhaps one of the most urgent plumbing emergencies is a damaged gas line. If your home has sprung a gas leak, your loved ones can be at great risk. If you smell the odor of rotten eggs or you suddenly develop symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness, vacate your home immediately and give us a call.
- Burst Pipe: Nothing is worse than experiencing a burst pipe and before you know it, your entire ground level floor is flooded. Burst pipes can be due to old pipes, faulty piping installation, or even freezing temperatures. Whatever the culprit, it’s important that you call us right away in order to prevent any further damage.
- Blocked Drains/Toilets: Despite sounding less harmless and urgent than the first two listed, blocked drains and toilets are just as well considered a plumbing emergency. You rely on your toilets and sinks for everyday functioning so if they become defective, it’s important to handle the problem as soon as possible.
- Leaking Plumbing Fixtures: If your plumbing fixtures in your home are experiencing leaks, this definitely constitutes an emergency. The first thing you should do is close the main water shut-off valve, then give us a call right away.
At A River City Plumbing, our expert staff is available for 24-hour emergency care. Be sure to give us a call and protect your home with quality service.
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement
If your water heater is outdated or simply becoming a money pit, it may be beneficial to replace your water heater instead of squandering money on frequent repairs. Some of the benefits you can expect to reap when it comes to a water heater replacement include:
- Money Saver: Nothing is worse than shelling out money for water heater repair services every few months. Especially if your unit is older, it will always save you more money, in the long run, to simply upgrade your system and stop racking up repair fees.
- Storage Space: If you live in a smaller home, every square foot is valuable storage space. Older tanks are known to take up whole closets that could otherwise be used to supplement any lack of storage within your home.
- Energy Efficiency: Old water heaters tend to be inefficient. 20 years ago, the engineers behind water tanks weren’t as concerned with energy efficiency as they are today. Installing a new model could decrease your energy bills significantly.
In addition to our standard water heater installations, we also offer tankless water heater options. These small and energy-efficient systems offer the same water heating power you need for a fraction of the cost. Before long, you’ll enjoy maximum comfort and limitless hot water in your Dalton Gardens, ID home!
Want to save on your new installation or repair project? Be sure to visit our coupons page for special plumbing and water heater deals!
The Drain Cleaning Process
When it comes to professional drain cleaning services, the most effective method available today is hydro jetting.
Hydro jetting utilizes highly pressurized water to remove stubborn blockages from within your drain and piping system. Hydro jetting utilizes jets and a hose to get deep into your drains and remove the culprit behind clogs. This is one of the most eco-friendly methods of drain cleaning since there are no strong chemicals involved, just good old H2O.
A River City Plumbing is the premier choice for all plumbing solutions in the greater Dalton Gardens area. From professional hydro jetting services to tankless water heater installations, there’s no plumbing issue we can’t provide a solution to.