When your roof starts leaking, you call a professional roofing contractor. When insects or rodents invade your home, you call a professional exterminator. Yet when your home experiences a plumbing issue, you suddenly think you can “fix it” yourself. Professional plumbing services are not only readily available, but they’re also always recommended over DIY attempts. While you may think anyone can fix a toilet clog or a leak, there are specialized contractors whose life is dedicated to making your world as a homeowner ten times easier.
At A River City Plumbing, we are those contractors! With over 30 years of local experience, we pride ourselves on being able to help homeowners in Post Falls, ID and Greater Spokane, Washington areas. Whether it’s a clogged toilet or a bathroom remodel, our staff is here to help!
For instant savings on your next plumbing or water heating project, check out our coupons! Then call us to book your appointment.
Quality Plumbing Solutions Near You!
Here at A River City Plumbing, we pride ourselves on providing homeowners with quality, long-lasting solutions in a city near you!
Looking for a service company near you? We work in the following areas:
- Spokane, WA
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Liberty Lake, WA
- Rathdrum, ID
- Hayden, ID
- Dalton Gardens, ID
- Spirit Lake, ID
- Post Falls, ID
- Coeur d’Alene, ID
Plumbing Issues We Can Resolve
When it comes to plumbing issues, we’ve seen it all. We understand the inconvenience of a malfunctioning water heater or system or faucets that always leak. Our team of experts is dedicated to alleviating the stress these issues may cause while you kick your feet up.
Some of the most common issues we see and treat include:
- Leaks: There are many different components of your home that are susceptible to leaks. Whether you’re experiencing a slab leak, a water leak, or a component of your water heater is leaking, we can help.
- Malfunctioning Water Heater: Your home’s water heater is an essential element of most daily routines. From showering to laundry to washing dishes, it’s important that your water heater remains functional and efficient. If your water heater is leaking, not heating your water, or emitting strange noises, we can have it repaired or replaced in no time!
- Clogged Drains: Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing issues there are. They can be caused by an array of different factors such as hard water or improper toilet flushing. We offer professional drain cleaning services to remove any stubborn clog from restricting water flow.
- Sewer Line Issues: We understand how vital your sewer line is to your plumbing system. Sewer line issues can occur due to improper installation, tree root infiltration, or rodent infestation. Whatever the culprit, our team is here to help.
- Kitchen Plumbing Problems: The kitchen is the heart of the home. So when plumbing problems jeopardize the functionality of the most important room of the house, it’s time for professional plumbing services.
As your full-service plumbing company, we can help you with every issue you’re faced with. From proactive maintenance like drain cleaning to major remodels like repiping, our expert plumbing contractors have the experience you need.
For best in class plumbing solutions with your satisfaction guaranteed, contact us today! We provide upfront pricing and on-time service in your area.
What Is a Plumbing Emergency?
Plumbing catastrophes can occur at any moment - while you’re sleeping in bed, while you’re on vacation, or while you’re enjoying a relaxing shower. When they do occur, it’s important to have a reliable plumbing company on speed dial so we can inspect and treat issues before they worsen.
Some plumbing issues that can be considered emergencies include:
- Burst or Frozen Pipes
- Water Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Ruptured Water Heater Tanks
- Gas Leaks
- Septic Tank Issues
- Sewer Line Leaks
Essentially, any plumbing issue that puts your home or family at risk is an emergency. Because most of these issues cause water damage, getting fast service is key. At A River City Plumbing, we offer emergency plumbing services for those unexpected issues and are available 24/7.