Hot water is extremely important in cities like Coeur d’Alene and Post Falls, ID where our low temperatures in the winter seasons have the potential to become unbearable. Even outside of the winter months, hot water is a much-needed resource that we shouldn’t take for granted. If your water heater isn’t providing the hot water you need, allow A River City Plumbing to give you a hand with everything from water heater installation and maintenance.
Tired of running out of hot water mid-shower? We also offer tankless water heater installations, the easiest way to upgrade your home!
Common Water Heater Problems
On average, water heaters last 10 to 15 years. In time, you may need a professional’s expertise if your water heater begins to show any signs of needing repair or replacement. Here are a few signs to look out for:
- Water Leakage: If you begin to notice water around the base of your water heater or near the pipe fittings, be sure to call A River City Plumbing. Even the smallest leak can cause extensive damage in your home if not repaired quickly.
- No Hot Water: Turning your water on and recognizing that there’s no hot water may be an indication that the circuit breaker has slipped. It could also mean that your water heater has finally called it quits and needs to be replaced.
- Bad Smells: An abnormal smell coming from your water is an indication that your water heater may be breaking down and needs to be replaced.
- Continuous Repairs: When you begin to notice that your water heater is becoming more of a hassle than a help, it may be time to upgrade. Water heaters will let you know when they’re ready for retirement by giving you continuous trouble.
Needless to say, when constant repairs become a problem, let us guide you to a water heater that’ll be easier on your pockets as well as your peace of mind. If your water heater is giving you problems, give us a call today and let us provide the right solution.
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement
If your water heater is outdated or simply becoming a money magnet, it’ll be less of a hassle to opt for a new one. In the process of scouting a new water heater, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Save Money: Older water heaters tend to be expensive since as they age, they become less efficient at heating water. Replacing your older model with a newer one will help you save you money.
- Storage Space: Water heaters come in all shapes and sizes, finding one to fit perfectly within your home without taking up too much space and also being effective is definitely something you should keep in mind.
- Energy Efficiency: We’re fortunate to be living in a day and age where energy efficiency is a big concern, so finding a water heater that meets these requirements wouldn’t be an issue.
We only work with the highest quality systems and components. Our high-efficiency water heaters will not only provide you with all the hot water you need but also help lower your energy costs and improve your comfort in the process.
Want to keep your water heater running in top shape as long as possible? Ensure your water quality is up to par with our water softener installation service.
Why Hire Us?
We take pride in providing top quality work to every single one of our customers. With over 30 years of experience, you can rest assured that you’ll be in good hands. It’s our duty to provide Coeur d’Alene and Post Falls, ID homeowners with the best customer service possible.
A River City Plumbing is here to help with all of your water heater concerns. Not only will we help repair and install the unit for you, but we’ll help you discover what water heater will be ideal for your home and space.