Plumbing issues can happen to anyone at any time. From a toilet that just won’t flush to a water heater emitting odd sounds, it seems like everywhere you look something is wrong with your Liberty Lake, WA home’s plumbing system. Luckily, you don’t have to face these issues alone. A River City Plumbing is here to help with all your plumbing issues. Not only do we offer long-term solutions and plumbing repairs, but also we have 24-hour availability for those unexpected late-night emergencies.
Want to know what to expect from our plumbing contractors? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers.
The Most Common Plumbing Issues
Let’s face it, at some point in time of homeownership, there will come a day when you experience a plumbing issue. The best way to prevent frequent plumbing issues is by knowing what causes them and what you can do in the future to prevent them from occurring again.
Some of the more common ones we face on a daily basis include:
- Slow Drains: Nothing is worse than taking a nice shower only to look down and find yourself standing ankle-deep in bathwater. If you find the drains in your home are slow to drain, this is an indication that a blockage is preventing your fixtures from properly draining. Slow draining can be the result of mineral buildup caused by hard water or even a damaged main water line.
- Clogged Toilets: Toilets can become clogged when there is excessive usage of toilet paper, non-flushable items get flushed, or when the sewer line is backed up. Whatever is causing clogged toilets in your home, we can get to the root of the problem.
- Low Water Pressure: When pipes are backed up or damages occurred to your home’s main water line, the result may be low water pressure. You will notice that your showers aren’t as enjoyable or it’s more difficult to get stains out of dishes. This can be addressed with routine plumbing maintenance services where a certified plumber can find out what is causing the low water pressure.
- Malfunctioning Garbage Disposal: If your garbage disposal isn’t working properly this can be a sign of kitchen plumbing issues. When large pieces of food or utensils become lodged within the blades, the result is a garbage disposal that can’t dispose of food waste properly.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Replacing
Many people think a faulty water heater is a huge problem but with professional support and guidance, it doesn’t have to be. Sometimes, all your water heater needs is a great repair job or in some cases a replacement. The most telltale signs that water heater service is needed include:
- Older Than 15: Most water heaters tend to have a life span of around 10 to 15 years. If your unit is older than 15, it may be a good time to start shopping for an upgrade.
- Inadequate Hot Water: If your water heater can no longer meet your home’s demands for hot water, it’s time to get a replacement. Sometimes, internal components become old and corroded and the result is a water heater than no longer do its one duty.
- Rusty Water: The quality of your water is important. That is why it is essential to address rusty water as soon as it occurs. The unit can begin to rust from the inside out and directly contaminate your home’s water supply.
- Weird Smells: A water heater that is emitting strange odors is definitely a cause for concern. If you notice that your water heater is producing water that smells metallic, it could be an indication that your tank is breaking down.
Not only do we offer water heater repair services, but also we can help you upgrade with a complete replacement. We offer traditional stanked units, but if you’re in the market for a brand new water heater, consider a tankless water heater as well.
Looking to save on your new water heater installation? Be sure to visit our coupons page for added discounts on your service.
Contact us for best in class service in Liberty Lake, WA! We have respectful technicians that get the job done right in a timely manner.
Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains are one of the number one plumbing emergencies we treat here at A River City Plumbing. The best way to combat frequent drain clogs is with professional Liberty Lake, WA drain cleaning services. Some of the benefits you can expect to reap with drain cleaning:
- Reduces blockages and clogs
- Fixes slow drains
- Eliminate odors
- Safer water quality
- Less frequent repairs
When it comes to professional plumbing services, there is no better company than A River City Plumbing. Whether you’re in the market for a water tank upgrade or you need professional hydro jetting services, we can help! With over 30 years of local expertise, you can depend on our plumbing service company for all your home needs.